WANNA KNOW HOW TO LISTEN ?

Turn your speakers on. Click on the play button . any questions or you just want help email me at Robbywrench@gmail.com

PLEASE ALLOW A FEW SECONDS AS THE PLAYER MAY TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD FOR YOU. IF THERE IS NO PLAYER THEN THE SHOW HAS NOT AIRED YET.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Kris Allen - Musician/Bigfoot Researcher - Dec. 7th-7 PM EST


7 PM EST
7 PM EST MONDAY
For my return show I am talking about country music and big foot! Imagine that.Kris Allen was able to pre-record a show with me and I am sharing it with you.

Kris Allen
Kris Allen is not only a country music rock star, he also is a fellow radio talk show host. You can listen to a show HERE. to get a sample. Kris also researches Big foot. This is the main reason to be on the show. Kris seems extremely confident of big foot's existence simply because of his, almost unheard of  number of experiences that started with him when he was a small boy. I believe this is how he is as open minded as he is. Join me Monday December 7th as share the stories with you. If you are serious about becoming an avid Big foot or Sasquatch tracker, this is the one show you should listen to. Join us HERE



This video has nothing to do with my Kris Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment