WANNA KNOW HOW TO LISTEN ?

Turn your speakers on. Click on the play button . any questions or you just want help email me at Robbywrench@gmail.com

PLEASE ALLOW A FEW SECONDS AS THE PLAYER MAY TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD FOR YOU. IF THERE IS NO PLAYER THEN THE SHOW HAS NOT AIRED YET.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

PSI AND SUZIE..... The Fae ... are they real and how to see them Feb 8th at 7 PM EST




I have not been certain of just how to start this paragraph or even simply just say what this show will be about. I have not given much thought to the topic, ever. I have known this topic to be of importance to many people all over the world. Maybe even as a religious topic. But never really contemplated the thought of a shape-shifter type of half humanoid half insect species that exists. Apparently I have been missing out ... 



You can learn much more about Suzy and what her and PSI had to say during our chat, by clicking

I find this fascinating to say the least. 
Join me on Monday Feb. 8 at 7 PM EST.
There is a chat room for you 
to ask your own questions
...or is it  ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment