WANNA KNOW HOW TO LISTEN ?

Turn your speakers on. Click on the play button . any questions or you just want help email me at Robbywrench@gmail.com

PLEASE ALLOW A FEW SECONDS AS THE PLAYER MAY TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD FOR YOU. IF THERE IS NO PLAYER THEN THE SHOW HAS NOT AIRED YET.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Barbara Marx Hubbard-Author and Renowned Visionary January 4 at 7 PM EST





Barbara Marx Hubbard

As a prolific author and educator, Barbara has written seven books on social and planetary evolution.  She has produced, hosted, and contributed to countless documentaries seen by millions of people around the world.  In conjunction with the Shift Network, Barbara co-produced the worldwide "Birth 2012" multi-media event that was seen as a historic turning point in exposing the social, spiritual, scientific, and technological potential in humanity. 


Join me Monday January 4th as I talk with someone I have waited a long time to talk to. My personal experiences of her are limited to listening to her speak on other talk shows. The first time I heard her talk I was blown away. I was not a talk show host then but Barbara is certainly a major inspiration. Barbara has an awesome way of explaining her perspective and belief. Listening for only a few moments... you will know someone who has true passion for what she believes in. I am not a religious person but this show is to be one indeed. I look forward to meeting her. You can learn so much about her HERE
We will be talking about her latest BOOK

TUNE IN AND CHAT

JANUARY 4 AT 7 PM EST 


No comments:

Post a Comment