WANNA KNOW HOW TO LISTEN ?

Turn your speakers on. Click on the play button . any questions or you just want help email me at Robbywrench@gmail.com

PLEASE ALLOW A FEW SECONDS AS THE PLAYER MAY TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD FOR YOU. IF THERE IS NO PLAYER THEN THE SHOW HAS NOT AIRED YET.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

LET'S JUST TALK - Robert Simcox and Friends Monday Dec. 28th 7 PM EST





This week I am going to try and wing it like I use to on certain shows. It has been a long time. I will open up the phone lines and take callers questions or stories. I am also going to be reaching out to an old friend Robert Simcox. If you are a fan of the show you know Robert has been on the show a time or two and is also a paranormal talk show host. I hope to chat about some of the latest topics in the paranormal and as well as some of the old ones of days gone by. Check it out with me MONDAY AT 7 PM EST


CALL IN FREE 215.642.2612
OR Thegutwrencher on skype

Share a paranormal story ...



1 comment: