WANNA KNOW HOW TO LISTEN ?

Turn your speakers on. Click on the play button . any questions or you just want help email me at Robbywrench@gmail.com

PLEASE ALLOW A FEW SECONDS AS THE PLAYER MAY TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD FOR YOU. IF THERE IS NO PLAYER THEN THE SHOW HAS NOT AIRED YET.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Fiona Dodwell - Paranormal Author - Dec. 21st. 7 pm est


I’m Fiona Dodwell, a published  writer. I have released several horror and paranormal titles including, The Banishing, Obsessed, The Shift, The Redwood Lodge and Nails.
I also write occasionally for several magazines and websites, including Paranormal Underground, Supernatural Magazine, Tremr.com and Pinched Literary.
I am represented by Media Bitch Literary Agency.

If you wish to learn more of Fiona you can go HERE and also 
YOU MAY CALL IN AND ASK YOUR OWN QUESTIONS AS I TALK LIVE WITH FIONA. 
or you can wait for me to post the file after the show!It will be at the top of this posting.


                             



                                                           







No comments:

Post a Comment